LEARN LEAD GROW
The Learn Lead Grow program has been specifically developed to assist people, businesses and community organisations to increase their resilience and skills and knowledge in the areas of:
- Management (Resilience/Difficult Conversations and dealing with conflict)
- Financial Intelligence through the financial literacy session; and
- Superannuation and Retirement.
Further learning support and networking opportunities will be provided via an online Closed Facebook Group.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
People living in rural, regional and remote (RRR) areas in Australia who can identify with any of the following are eligible to apply:
- Community Volunteers
- Primary industry producers (agriculture, fisheries or forestry industries); and or
- Active rural community leaders including those involved in a community group, the not-for-profit sector or an organisation directly involved in community capacity building.
Applications are open to people of all ages. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally and linguistically diverse people, LGBTIQ, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Complete the online registration form below