Country to Canberra is kick-starting an exciting online community and we want teenage bloggers to lead the charge. We’re looking for girls that can write about their lives in rural Australia and the issues they’re passionate about.
The type of bloggers we’re looking for should:
- Be an avid writer between 13-19 years old living in rural Australia,
- Be able to produce a punchy, thought-provoking 300-500 word blog post once per month for the remainder of 2016,
- Love keeping up with trends in rural Aus and on social media,
- Have a willingness to learn (you don’t have to be a pro!)
What you get from us:
- National exposure and a massive resume booster,
- An ability to share your views and increase your online presence,
- An opportunity to work in an online team with other ‘go-getter’ girls,
- Mentorship sessions with Country to Canberra to help turn you into a journalistic superstar.
- If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to apply to join us. All you have to do to is:
- Plus, send through your name, age, grade, town and state.
Visit the website